By Jim Mayer, Executive Director of Twin Lakes Senior Living Community.
Our expansion is complete and in addition to the 45 independent living apartments and 22 villa homes, the campus has added additional parking and common spaces that we are excited to use.
Davies Community Center
Named after Shirley M. Davies who generously bequeathed a lead donation to create a gathering place where the Twin Lakes community can come together to learn, celebrate, and entertain. We hadn’t had a space large enough to accommodate everyone and now we do.
The center includes:
- Free standing chairs and tables so room can be configured as needed.
- Can accommodate approximately 300 people in a large gathering and can be subdivided for smaller presentations or parties.
- Projector and three televisions located throughout, and state-of-the-art technology for presentations, movies and other forms of entertainment.
- Portable stage for presentations and shows.
- A full-service kitchen adjoining the community center to host large or small formal dinners.
This casual dining venue is available throughout the day and into the early evening and is sure to be a gathering place for residents and their guests.
The new Cafe´ includes:
- Unique menu items including specials and seasonal offerings.
- Brick oven for freshly made pizzas.
- Counter style seating as well as tables.
This beautiful space is accessible from many of the apartments and we look forward to using it. Features include:
- Portable stage to be used here and in Davies Center.
- Pergola with electrical for concerts and programs outside.
- Benches on walking paths that mingles in and out of the beautiful landscaping.
Added Bonus - The Exchange at Twin Lakes
In addition to new apartments and common areas we added restaurant/retail space.
Stone Creek Dining
This popular Montgomery restaurant moved into the new building and we couldn’t be more delighted.
Having such easy access to this wonderful restaurant has really added to our community. If you haven’t eaten at Stone Creek Dining I’d encourage you to do so, you won’t be disappointed!
Toast and Berry
A delightful place to enjoy breakfast and lunch, Toast and Berry serves up "original dishes reminiscent of those seemingly endless days at the beach." Grab a coffee and pastry to go or dine in, either way you will have a great meal.
This nationwide therapy company is passionate about helping people live a pain free life. In addition to physical and occupational Athletico offers a free assessment for pain or injury that can be scheduled on line.
We are thankful for the new expansion to our community of Twin Lakes, not only because it is a beautiful building with new amenities, programs, etc. which are all very nice, but it is all about our people and strengthening relationships as we come together in our wonderful community. This beautiful campus along with the residents that share interests with each other makes our community feel different and special.
Twin Lakes is a Continuing Care Retirement Community, sign up below community news and events delivered straight to you.