Our expansion project is complete with 51 new apartment homes for seniors, a community center, landscaped courtyards and a new restaurant/retail area. Part of the uniqueness of this expansion project includes resident lounges on every floor and a new casual Café.
Residents can walk, shop, dine, visit galleries and boutiques all within our campus and the surrounding community of charming Montgomery.
Apartment Homes Are Still Available
Here are a few of the floor plans we have available.
The Grover is a one-bedroom, apartment that offers an open living/dining room floor plan with a luxurious balcony. The floor plan also includes an oversize utility room that allows your washer and dryer to remain out of sight.
The Hoffman is a one-bedroom floor plan with a den suitable for those who desire to have an in-home office or a guest bedroom. This floor plan also offers one and a half bathrooms and a generous sized walk-in closet in the bedroom.
The Hosbrook is a two-bedroom, two-bath floor plan. The master bedroom contains a personal bathroom and an oversized walk-in closet. The kitchen has a pantry to store all of your dry goods and an open-concept into the living/dining room.
Living at Twin Lakes
Each of our homes comes equipped with full-size washers and dryers, plenty of storage space and underground or surface parking facilities.
As part of living on our campus at Twin Lakes, residents enjoy:
- Maintenance-free living, housekeeping and more.
- Membership to The Connection, our on-site fitness and aquatic center.
- An on-site library, art studio, chapel, and campus shop.
- Multiple dining venues: café, restaurant-style dining, private dining room.
- Beautiful outdoor spaces with gardens and walking paths.
- Transportation available.
- And many other services and amenities.